Hello from Ireland

Saluda y date a conocer al resto de los foreros. Bienvenido y gracias por acceder a este rincón del Club Sanglas Madrid.
BillBlack

Re: Hello from Ireland

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Ola Mario ....
my plan is to drive from Dublin to Rosslare , get a ferry to Wales (Pembroke) drive to Plymouth , get a ferry to Santander drive to Madrid :D ... I will maybe be in Madrid the 16/17th of July and on the 18th drive to La Coruna .....
I will send a message here nearer the time
It would be good to meet the Sanglas amigos ?
Regards
Bill

furby0815
Contactar:

Mensaje por furby0815 »

Hi Bill.

Traveling with a Sanglas is a great adventure. If you can, please send us same Fotos from this jorney our a actual foto from your mmotorcycle. Good night.

motobrio

Mensaje por motobrio »

Mario,......envíamelo a Zamora,entre el french mio y el dubliness,le enseño las sanglas,y le invito a the berzas liquour,y veràs,....no vuelve a dublin :lol: :lol: :lol:
Un abrazo

motobrio

Mensaje por motobrio »

Otia,...….viene en Sanglas? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BillBlack

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Sadly my plans fell through :cry: and i could not travel to Madrid as I wanted ..... It was too expensive
I have completed the restoration :) and i am loving driving a Sanglas again , thanks for the help in getting it on the road again , I also found an oil filter that fits the old holder it is from a Honda small diesel engine , i added a spacer to make it fit
Regards
Bill

Imagen

Imago

Mensaje por Imago »

Ooooh
She looks very pretty!!!!
Congratulations

motobrio

Mensaje por motobrio »

Hombreeee…..tan very no parece,eso si ,tiene un generoso respiradero que en un T,es una solución ingeniosa a un problema inexistente, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

adrian cc

Mensaje por adrian cc »

Congratulations for getting your pretty Sanglas back on the road.
The issue of the oil filter we have already fully resolved, you can buy new and original filters to our partner "Jesus of France" who has adopted the simplest solution, the refabrication of new, with the original measurements. The rear light and the air filter can be solved by adapting a similar one in size, and appearance ...

Greetings .

Felicidades por conseguir devolver a la carrtera tu bonita Sanglas .
El tema del filtro de aceite lo tenemos ya plenamente resuelto , le puedes comprar filtros nuevos y originales a nuestros compañero " Jesus de Francia " que ha adoptado la solucion más sencilla , la refabricacion de nuevos , con las medidas originales . El piloto trasero y el filtro del aire lo puedes solucionar con la adaptación de uno similar en tamaño , y aspecto .......

Saludos .

Tallista

Mensaje por Tallista »

Enhorabuena!!! Te ha quedado muy bonita.

BillBlack

Mensaje por BillBlack »

Hello to all again ,
Still on the road but the Spanish adventure will have to wait ...... I did visit Madrid last year with my wife and totally loved the city but saw no Sanglas's

Regards
Bill

Responder